Thursday, April 29, 2010

NSD Thursday Post

This is a card I made while playing around in the craft room. Used some spellbinders die and made the medallion/flower in the middle. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey and the carstock is from DCWV. The buttons and ribbon are also from Basic Grey. I used my Stampin Up label punch and my Creative Memories circle punch. Added a Sticko epoxy sticker on top of the Fiskars stamped image. This second card also uses the brown DCWV cardstock as its base. Again I used the spellbinders die and Basic Grey patterned paper. Again used my fiskars border punch to make some fake lace and stamped my Unity sentiment onto the "lace". Used a prima flower on top of the Spellbinders pendant and topped the flower with a giant brad from SEI. Added three mini brads from Basic Grey in the lower right hand corner.
Thanks for checking out these cards. I hope you are having a great National Scrapbook Week!

No comments: