Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NSD - Wednesday post

This is a card I did for Mojo Monday Challenge #136. I used some GCD Studio paper along with Basic Grey paper. I again used my Fiskars border punch to make some lace to match the ribbon on the Basic Grey patterned paper. I used my spellbinder scalloped circle die to cut the scalloped circles and Fiskars stamp for the sentiment on the scalloped circle. I added a clear epoxy circle from Sticko on top of the stamped image. A prima flower topped with a Basic Grey button finished off the look. Kind of a busy card, but fun!

This is a card I did for Papercrafts Go To Sketch Challenge #2. I used my Fiskars border punch to make the "faux" ribbon that loved is stamped on. I used my Stampin Up embosslit to make the red butterfly--I LOVE this embosslit - it makes the most beautiful butterflies! I used the Unity stamps, UR and loved --substituted a button for the "o" in loved to add a little more dimension. Put UR on top of a Prima flower. The patterned papers are from Daisy D - I still have a stash of these papers since they were one of my favorite patterned paper companies--miss them!

I hope you are all having a wonderful National Scrapbook Week!!







No comments: