Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CHALLENGING





I have been negligent in keeping my blog up to date. So sorry for that. I have discovered Splitcoast Stampers and am participating in lots of their challenges. I also have discovered how much I love Unity stamps and participate in their HIP HOP BLOG HOP on Thursdays. These have been lots of fun and I have also won some prizes --even better!!! Lots of Unity stamps are on their way to my house right now because of a fantastic sale they had last week as well as some fantastic deals they have on Garage Sale Wednesdays this summer. No new purchases this week - tapped out.

These challenges over at SCS are helping me learn to incorporate stamping into my scrapbook pages more. I have a HUGE amount of $$$$ invested in stamps and need to use them more. Anyone at my LSS can tell you what a stamp addict I am and it is even worse since I've discovered Unity. In addition, I'm going to a Stampin UP stamp camp once a month. The cost is $20 or it is free if you purchase $40 worth of stamps/products. Of course, as any good bargain hunter does, I have to purchase the $40 in products . . . LOL! So, more stamps . . . . the saga and addiction continues.

CHA is coming up with lots of new products to tempt us. OUCH!!! However, our LSS also has several events that I am really looking forward to participating in. I've been missing in action for a while, but will soon be back at the store working and playing.

No comments: