Thursday, June 18, 2009

CARD MAKING FUN




I made these cards for some challenges on Splitcoast Stampers and Unity Stamp. Lots of fun and trying out some new techniques. I am finally using some of the tools I purchased over the years. Some stuff I have had a long time, but never took the time to learn how to use. Kerry Bradford is really making me want to use my Silhouette! Love what she and Nichol do with their Silhouette. That will be a good thing for me to do next week or maybe this weekend.

About this weekend - I'm going to a seminar about lapband surgery with my son. We are planning to have the surgery done together, if we are approved for it. It will require some major lifestyle changes, but think it will be much easier if we have each other to lean on. WOW, it would be so nice not to be so overweight. To actually be able to walk a ways without getting tired. It's one of those things that I know they won't let you rush into, but we will be impatiently waiting for everything to be in place so we can get the surgery done.

Just spent a lot of time on the Unity Hip-Hop forum today/tonight. Lots of fun visiting with everyone there. Well, it is late and I have some clothes to hang up. TTYT

No comments: