Monday, May 4, 2009

NATIONAL SCRAPBOOK RETREAT FUN

Had a wonderful weekend at Cat's NSD retreat! Met some more wonderful people who share my passion for scrapbooking. Cat had some wonderful classes available for those who signed up for them. I learned how to use Ten Seconds Studio metal -- so lovin it!!! We made a beautiful Bo Bunny board book - with a little "Nanci" twist. Her designs are devine, so we were thrilled when she taught the class. You could either follow the directions on the kit or make one like her design. The other two classes were layouts--one with Basic Grey Lime Rickey and the other with some beautiful Best Creations paper.

I finished up a lot of unfinished projects. I signed up for the Basic Grey page of the month and hadn't completed any of them. So, I worked on those and have them ready for photos and journaling. It was just a fantastic weekend with fabulous women--we had a blast. I hope you all had as much fun as I did on "our" holiday.

No comments: