Tuesday, April 21, 2009

BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS






The beautiful bluebird of happiness (a.k.a. Eastern Bluebird) has been visiting my backyard the past few days. I am SO EXCITED!!! I had never seen one of these exquisite birds. Such a gorgeous mix of colors. I have the cute twitterpated birdie stamp from Imaginisce that is just begging to be made into a bluebird!!! Still working on many organizational challenges and getting things done. Lots to do with my CASA case, so still have a little time before I will get to scrapbook, stamp, and make cards regularly. However, with the visit from this little bluebird of happiness, I know the time is just around the corner!!! ONLY GOOD THINGS are happening from now on! All those things that are pending that I've been trying to help my sister with and take care of her, my CASA kids, etc - - - only good things are going to happen to these people that I love.



YES, THE BLUEBIRD OF HAPPINESS HAS VISITED MY HOUSE---ONLY GOOD FROM HERE ON OUT!!! YEAH!



No comments: