Tuesday, February 24, 2009

CARDS




This is a card I made for a friend of ours that is turning 90. Needed to be masculine, so I thought this was a good mix of colors. Wanted to use the monogram giant letters, so this is what I came up with. The inside has a DCWV vellum quote:
"they say that age is all in your mind. the trick is keeping it from creeping down into your body."
Thought that was a good sentiment for a 90-year-old!
This is a thank you card I made using some scraps of paper that I love as well as the definitions set from Stampin Up. Love that set of stamps!!!

I made the BoBunny Calendar last year and just loved the pages. Couldn't decide what to do with the calendar afterwards and decided to make this collage for my scrapbook area. This is a GIANT poster frame that I had made a high school collage for my son and framed for him. We redid his room and didn't hang it back up, so I decided to use the frame for my calendar. Love the way it turned out. Adds color and inspiration to my room. Still working on more inspriation for the area.

No comments: