Tuesday, December 2, 2008

DECEMBER SECOND - JOURNAL YOUR CHRISTMAS











Well, today was beautiful here in North Texas. We are still under a red flag fire warning, but it was beautiful today. I went to town to the local office supply store to pick up my page protectors for my December Daily album and was amazed at their window display. I am posting the photos from their window display along with my December Second page.

My mother called this morning to ask if I could come over and help her and my daddy. It seems that their cat, Tiger Lily, had jumped on their antique buffet and knocked her glasses off into the floor. When they hit the floor, one of the lenses popped out. Tiger then proceded to bat the lens around and lose it. They heard him playing with it, but thought he had jumped up on the dishwasher and gotten a pecan to play with since he does this quite often. They had already searched the house, high and low, but wanted my 20 years younger eyes to look. I did, but to no avail. So, she ordered another lens. One of these days, the lens may show up, but who knows when.
Late post today, so talk to you tomorrow.








No comments: