Wednesday, December 3, 2008

DECEMBER 3RD


Above is my layout for the December third "Journal Your Christmas" class with Shimelle. This is so much fun. Since Christmas is my favorite time of the year, this is making me record memories of the whole month. This month is going to be busy, busy, busy, as every December is for all of us. It will be nice to be able to go back and look at what all we did.

This is the first time I have made our Christmas cards and I'm very anxious to get our photos taken this weekend so that the cards can go in the mail. We received our first Christmas card today - I DO LOOOVE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! I have a stack from Christmases past. One of Butch's old Navy buddies is trying to track down the guys that worked in the electronics shop on the aircraft carrier with them, so we have some new people to add to our list. He is planning on a reunion, which will be great since most of them haven't seen each other in 30+ years.

Happy Christmas card season to everyone!

No comments: