Monday, December 8, 2008

NOT ENOUGH TIME - STILL SICK





Well, the antibiotics haven't completely gotten me well. Now they have put me on steroids trying to get this sinus problem under control. I took my sister to her doctor in Dallas on Wednesday last week, then I had a doctor's appointment in Arlington the next day. While on my way to Arlington, I listened to a self-help tape about organization. So, since I feel my life is out of control, I stopped and purchased a new organizer and worked to update it that evening. Then, I spent Friday catching up on my "Journal your Christmas" and December Daily" projects.

Since one of the prompts for the "Journal your Christmas" project was to make up your to do lists, once I did that and looked at my calendar for the next couple of weeks, it is apparent that there are not enough hours to get everything done. There is something everyday this week and weekend, including spending all day in Dallas on Wednesday. So, I am going to document activities and keep notes for all of the "Journal your Christmas" prompts. Hopefully, I will be able to complete the project after Christmas.

Both projects are so awesome. Since I have tried to do both this year, I will be more aware of what is necessary to successfully complete them next year. Just from checking the forum on Shimelle's website, I know that there have been many others who have run into the same problem over the years.

Just the attempt to do these projects has made me much more aware of the blessings and business of the holiday season. I have got to share with you a couple of photos from last week.


No comments: