Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just for fun

 
I made this card for a male's birthday.  It is fairly simple and the colors are masculine.  The paper is by BoBunny and the ribbons are from my stash.  I used one of the journalling spots from the paper line as the backdrop for the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the store kit:  The Right Words.  This set is so very useful!  I punched 4 circles of different sizes and stacked them up after crinkling and inking them.  I topped them with a Basic Grey button tied with Karen Foster floss.  Love to make these kind of flowers--they are easy and cute.  I used my Scotch ATG to apply adhesive down the length of the brown velvet ribbon and then would stick it down the crinkle/pleat it then stick it down again--love the effect that makes!  This card was very simple, but really pleased with the results.





I made this card using a scrap of Creative Imaginations paper laying on my desk.  I also used more of the BoBunny paper that I used on the previous card to complete it.  I cut two smaller rectangles and distressed the edges with my craft knife and distress ink.  I stamped the sentiment from the October 2009 kit, Wherever you Go with chocolate chip Stampin Up ink.  Then I stamped the sun from the July 2009 kit, A pocket full of.  I cut the sun out, glued it to the corner of the card and trimmed it to fit.  Simple, but cute.

Thanks for stopping by.  All comments are read and appreciated.



No comments: