Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hip Hop Sketch #43

 
I made this card or the Hip Hop Sketch challenge #43.  I used some Daisy D paper  that I had--love the distressed gingham checks!   The die cut is from a large embosslit by Sizzix - love it!  I used glitter paper by Creative Imaginations for the die cut.  The heart brads are from Oriental Trading Co. and I used Memento ink to stamp the sentiment from the store kit:  "The Right Words".

This is a sympathy card I made using some of the Basic Grey Wisteria collection and a scrap of OLD 7 gypsies paper.  The die cut is actually one of Tim Holtz's Sizzix die that I just cut the two ends off of and then stamped my sentiment from the Something Within set using Memento ink  The I used a piece of the Queen & Co. felt ribbon and accented with some buttons from my stash.  The buttons are "sewn" on with floss by Karen Foster.  Not real crazy about this one, but it is OK.

Thanks for stopping by and STAY WARM!

No comments: