Thursday, July 1, 2010


Sorry for the poor quality of the photo--I have cropped it three times, but it isn't working--AAAHHH!!   This is the card I did for Simon's challenge (to use checks) and Mercy's Tuesday Sketch 80.  The strawberry was stamped using a stamp by Unity and Memento ink, then colored using copics.  The sentiment was stamped on a label cut with Stampin Up die, distressed with Ranger Ink and stamped with Stampin Up ink.  The flowers are by Prima with bling from my craft stash.  I used Bazzill just the edge and trimmed it with Gingham ribbon from my stash and some Daisy D paper.  The card was made from kraft paper by Paper studio and Daisy D paper for the backgbround.

No comments: