Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GETTING SKETCHY AND CRAZY 4 CRAFTS!!!

This is a card I did for the challenges over at Get Sketchy (#45) and Crazy 4 Crafts (C4C44).  I used the sketch from Get Sketchy and used 2 ribbons, which was the challenge over at Crazy 4 Crafts.  I used some of the Studio G fairy stamps that Pryn sent me over at Simply Scrapping Crafts.  I used some BoBunny patterned paper and cardstock from Paper Studio.  I used silver Ink It Up ink and embossing powder from Stampin up for the stars.  The fairy was stamped with Ranger ink and colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I made the butterflies out of vellum from my stash and using the Stampin Up embosslit.  The bling is from my stash as well as the ribbons.  Pretty happy with the way this one turned out.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: