Monday, July 5, 2010

CPS 174

I made this card using the sketch from Card Positioning System this week.  I won some fairy stamps from Pryn over at Simply Scrapping Crafts during their Fun In the Sun Crop Party.  I've been wanting to use them to make some cards for the "cards for kids" drive on Jennifer McGuire's blog.  So . . . I did that with this sketch.  I used some Cosmo Cricket paper along with some cardstock by Paper Studio.  I used the magic wand and the pixie dust quote from Unity along with the butterfly fairy from Studio G.  I stamped the butterfly fairy on some vellum from my craft stash, cut it out, and used some bling on the butterfly's body.  I attached it with a glue dot at the base of the magic wand--really pleased how it turned out!  Clean and simple--very different from my usual!

No comments: