Friday, November 4, 2011

FRIENDS WITH FLAIR FRIDAY

This is a card I made for the Graphic 45 challenge to make a thank you card and for the Unity kit of the month challenge to make a fall card.  I love this paper by Graphic 45 and I used the new Samantha Walker stamps Ornate Artisan Stackers along with the coordinating Spellbinders die.  I also used two stamps from the Orchard Harvest stamps that I received in a random bag with an order--LOVE these.  I "fussy cut" some flowers from another sheet of Graphic 45 paper as well as the leaves and frame from the Orchard Harvest stamps.  I used a punch by Stampin Up for the sentiment, which is from the Ornate Artisan Stackers set.  The ink I used was by Ranger and the cardstock was by WorldWin. 
 This is a card I made for the Unity Sketch challenge using Echo Park Paper and the October kit of the month.  I used Bazzill cardstock, a Marvy punch, and ink by Stampin Up and Memento.  I also used a UniBall white pen for the dots.  This card was also made for the "Hope You can Cling To" event at Splitcoast Stampers. 

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop.  Don't forget to leave comments along the hop for a chance to win a fabulous Unity stamp set.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

15 comments:

JPScraps said...

Both cards are beautiful!

Kary said...

Marilyn, your cards are so cute!!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Such beautiful cards! Love them both!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Pryn said...

Lovely cards! Both are fantastic! I especially love the victorian feel of the first one....beautiful!

Ruby said...

Great cards.

Joni Kix said...

Two such different cards... and both lovely! GREAT job!

Jingle said...

Very pretty cards!

Linda said...

vey nice

Sarah said...

Both of these cards turned out great :)

Lindsey said...

Beautiful cards today!

Jen said...

Great cards! Love the dp on the second one!

Eva said...

Both of these are beautiful cards

sharon g said...

Oh how pretty!! I love the paper ---G45 is one of my favorites!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, these are really lovely! The butterfly strips are so eye-catching. :)

Jan Hennings said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for hopping over to see me :)