Sunday, February 6, 2011

SIMON SAYS LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!

I made this card for the Simon Says Stamps challenge to make a Valentine and Create's challenge to use a doily.  I used one of Unity's Bella Blvd. doily stamps with some Staz-On ink and stamped it onto some glitter paper.  I cut it out and then adhered it to some black and white damask print paper by The Paper Studio.  The red/gold satin ribbon is some Christmas ribbon I bought at Wal-Mart on clearance.  The tag is a vellum tag from my stash that I painted over with a gold dauber by Ranger.  Then I stamped the word Love (from Unity's August 2010 "All You Need is Love" kit of the month) on it with red Staz-On ink.  The gold ribbon on the tag is from my stash. 

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

very cute!

Sandy Trefger said...

Ohhh I love this one Marilyn! I never seem to get around to making any Valentine cards. But I do love them.

Enjoying your blog. Will be back when I have more time. Have to work today. Go figure.

Sandy
{Oh this is me--Sandy Trefger just noticed my avatar really doesn't show it's me. ha, ha.}