Friday, January 14, 2011

LET'S CAPTURE THESE SKETCHES FOR FRIENDS WITH FLAIR FRIDAY

 
This is a layout I made of our trip to Kennedy Space Center this past November.  The patterned paper is actually some we bought at NASA made by Three Birds.  This layout uses Sketch #66 from Let's Capture these Sketches.  I used some ribbon that I bought at Hobby Lobby, I believe.  For the base, I used Bazzill bling and then I used Paper Studio cardstock to stamp my images on.  I used Stampin Up ink in Basic Gray.  The Unity Stamps I used were from the Stylin Stars set and the Throughout All Generations
store kit.  Enjoyed making this and hope you enjoy it as well.


This layout uses The Creative Scrappers Sketch #138.  I again used some paper from NASA by Three Birds as well as some accents.  I used a template from The Crafter's Workshop to cut out the star.  The cardstock is from Paper Studio and Bazzill.  I only used one stamp - where I put the date and it is a stamp from the Roots and Wings store kit. On both of these layouts, the pens I used were gel pens from a set that I was given for a Christmas present - a set of 100 pens.  These are part of the glitter set and I love them.  These were inexpensive pens that have really been good. 

I haven't heard from the winner of my Growing In Unity week last week.  Check that post out and make sure you weren't the winner!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

9 comments:

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

cool layouts!

Unknown said...

great layouts, Marilyn!

farmhouse-story said...

you are going to have an awesome vaca album from your trip-these are lovely, marilyn!

Lori said...

Great layouts!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Great LOs!! :)

Laurel said...

Great stuff!

Katrina Hunt said...

so fun!!!!! glad someone else did some layouts too!!! hugs, Katrina

Becky Dunham said...

Great layouts! What a fun trip that must have been!

Anne Tussing said...

Fun LOs!!