Friday, June 25, 2010

OH ALICE, IT'S FRIENDS WITH FLAIR FRIDAY!!!

I made this card using the Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #13.  LOVE the colors of this GCD paper. The stamps are by Unity, of course.  Used some more of those Bazzill Just the Edge strips--so fun to use!!  The buttons are by Basic Grey and I used the scallop rectangle nestability by Spellbinders to place my sentiment on.  Really happy with this card . .

This is the card I made for the Oh Alice, Chapter 18 challenge.  Used one of my FAVORITE Unity stamps--just love this fairy, looking up at the flower--so cute!  The patterned paper is by Cosmo Cricket and the cardstock is by Paper Studio.  Used one of my favorite Tim Holtz Sizzix die--so much fun. Used the oval spellbinders nestability for the picture.  Accented with a glaze pen and topped it off with a Prima flower--love these!

I hope you are having fun on the blog hop  . . . thanks for stopping by.  Have a very blessed weekend.

13 comments:

Maren said...

These are both so magical!! Thank you for sharing & inspiring!!

Tracy said...

Very Pretty cards! Great choice of papers! TFS!

Tanya said...

Beautiful cards!!

Donna said...

So beautiful!

jpmayo said...

Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards!

Susan B. said...

Pretty cards! I like the color combinations you chose.

JenMarie said...

These are absolutely lovely!

Cheri Howard said...

Beautiful cards!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love the sentiment! Beautiful!

Jessy said...

very cute cards!! love it!

Jen said...

Marilyn, I love both of these cards! Great patterns and of course the stamps...*smile*! Love the designs too...have a fabulous weekend!

Carolina said...

Beautiful cards ~ love how you used these images!