Sunday, June 27, 2010

FLY AWAY

This is the card I made for Kazan's sketch #55 over at 2S4Y.  Really enjoyed making a relatively simple card (for me). O used my scallop punch to make the scalloped border at the top  I stamped my bird image on some  blue GCD paper and cut it out.  I popped it up with foam dots.  All of the design paper is from GCD.  Like I said, this one is very Clean and Simple.
 This butterfly card was made for Cute Card Thursday #118 and Crazy 4 Crafts  # 43. The challenge at Cute Card Thursday was to use something recycled in your card.  I used the acrylic packaging and used one of "edgy" Tium Holtz die. I embossed the green and purple cardstocks (by Paper Studio) with one of his Embossing folders and the butterfly is cut with one of his alterations die by Sizzix.  I used some Basic Grey Halloween paper for the butterfly--thought it looked pretty through the black and not like Halloween at all.  It is accented with some ribbon and bling from my craft stash. 

No comments: