Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh Alice Chapter 12 Challenge


This is a card I made for the challenge over at Oh Alice's blog. The challenge was to use a key in your creation. I love this mold from Ten Second Studio and their metal - such a fun technique. Then, I have the perfect stamp from Unity and the perfect die from Spellbinders. They just worked beautifully with this challenge. Then, I used a technique I learned from Cheryl Merzetti's class NSD - using a glaze pen. I made the sentiment pop by going over it with a glaze pen - love how it makes things shiny. Filled in the heart with a glitter pen and used another of Cheryl's favorite go-to techniques - "stitching" with a pen around the edge of my die cut. This card also used the color challenge from "All Things Unity", and the C4C36 sketch at I heart 2 stamp.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome job using the KEY ingredient. Thanks so much for joining us at Oh, Alice. Come back again next week, we love having you.

Kristy Young said...

GORGEOUS card.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Oh Alice.
Kristy xx