Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oh Alice Chapter 12 Challenge


This is a card I made for the challenge over at Oh Alice's blog. The challenge was to use a key in your creation. I love this mold from Ten Second Studio and their metal - such a fun technique. Then, I have the perfect stamp from Unity and the perfect die from Spellbinders. They just worked beautifully with this challenge. Then, I used a technique I learned from Cheryl Merzetti's class NSD - using a glaze pen. I made the sentiment pop by going over it with a glaze pen - love how it makes things shiny. Filled in the heart with a glitter pen and used another of Cheryl's favorite go-to techniques - "stitching" with a pen around the edge of my die cut. This card also used the color challenge from "All Things Unity", and the C4C36 sketch at I heart 2 stamp.

1 comment:

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

GORGEOUS card.
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Oh Alice.
Kristy xx