Monday, April 26, 2010

SQUIRRELY POST

We came home Sunday to see this little cutie eating out of our birdfeeder--I looked out the window and was trying to figure out what kind of bird that was . . . then realized it was a squirrel!! We don't have many squirrels here and really enjoy watching this one . . . so he got to eat his fill out of the birdfeeder.
This is a card I made for the Twisted Sketch 004. I just had to try this WeR deer stamp with the deer paper from Basic Grey. Really like how it turned out!This is a card I made for the JustRite Friday Challenge - you were to make a Mother's Day card. Used some old Daisy D paper (I have a stash I have saved of their paper--LOVE it!) and used some gel pens to color in the design of the JustRite stamp.

One more photo of the squirrel . . . just love it! Notice how green our trees are . . . we have had SO MUCH rain!!! Much better than last year when we had water rationing all summer due to the dry spring and summer.



No comments: