Friday, July 24, 2009

CPS125 card



This is my card for the CPS125 challenge. I used paper from DCWV, Bo Bunny, Daisy D; metal from Ten Seconds Studio; Cardstock from Prism; Ink from Ranger; Stamps from Unity and JustRite Stampers. This was my first time ever using JustRite stamps. I think they are going to be quite fun.









This is a card I made for one of
the Unity Hip Hop Challenges. I really enjoy making cards for different challenges.

The garden scrapbook is now finished. I will finish photographing the pages and add them to the slideshow on the rightside of my blog.

It is so much fun to see all of the wonderful things that everyone is cooking up for the CHA show in Orlando. We had all better start saving our pennies so we will have $$$ to purchase all of these lovely things when they arrive in the stores.

I am going to TRY to be a little more selective in my purchases. I'm trying to use stamps a lot in my layouts, so I really don't need to purchase a lot of embellishments for the pages. Spellbinders has come out with some super new die that I am "dying" to purchase. The stamp companies have lots of tempting fare out there for us. Tim Holtz always has wonderful stuff and the sneak peeks he has given on his website are fabulous. So, there will be an abundance of things to spend my $$$ on and not enough of the $$$ to go around. That is always the story.

No comments: