Wednesday, November 26, 2008

BAD, BAD, BAD BLOGGER!!!!

OK, so it is taking me some time to get this blog thing going. I promise to do better. Unfortunately, I have problems saying no and trying to do what people expect me to do. Therefore, I was a little overwhelmed with some things I said YES to when I might should have said "Later". However, worthy causes are hard to say no to, so I didn't.
I have completed my CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) training and will be sworn in as soon as I get well. Yes, the creeping crud got me. Started getting sick last week, went to the doctor Monday, and came away with three kinds of medicene. Even that is not controlling the cough and sleep is hard to come by.
I have been scrapbooking and have lots of work to post. So, I will get to work getting some photos of my work so you won't be stuck looking at the same ol', same ol' stuff!
Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: